Thursday, December 29, 2016

Toadily Handmade by Jessica

My name is Jessica.  I am a new mother of a beautiful daughter, frog lover and collector, cake decorator, party planner, pole fitness enthusiast and an avid crafter who dabbles in many different crafting disciplines.  My husband and I love to travel and explore, cook and bake, attend sporting events (Go SF Giants!) and as of recently, spend time with the wonderful new addition to our young family.  With so much going on I've found it more important than ever to find time for myself and my hobbies.


I began my journey as a self taught cake decorator and scrapbooker.  I found a love for cake decorating and eventually began teaching cake decorating classes and worked professionally as a cake decorator.  As a result of the cake decorating classes I found out about many other crafting classes and began to take classes in many different disciplines.  Since I began down this path I have explored card making, sewing, jewelry making and have completed a long list of different craft projects while still continuing my first loves of cake decorating and scrapbooking.


                                                     

My methods for many crafting and decorating projects are, in a way, based on trial and error.  I enjoy the challenge of trying to create original projects and often I find that some of the most creative ideas and solutions I have only arise because I have tried and failed initially.  The goal of this blog is to share my process and some of the many projects that I complete.  Some projects will be completely original, some ideas will be pulled from other sources (Pinterest, Facebook, etc.), but all of my projects are Toadily Handmade.

I hope that through this blog anyone else looking for inspiration or simply some tips can find what they need to create their own masterpieces.  If not, at lease I can hopefully bring a smile to your face by sharing my creative process with all of its frustrations and successes.

Join me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ToadilyHandmadebyJessica/
Find me on Instagram: ToadilyHandmadeByJessica
E-mail me with questions/comments: toadilyhandmadebyjessica@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment