Today will be a short post. I just wanted to share a simple DIY storage solution. It is great for those in small spaces! When my husband and I moved into our one apartment after living in a two bedroom house with a garage, space was limited. I had collected so many Christmas village houses that we did not have the space to store them.Our living room is fairly wide and long. I stared at the wall for months before finally coming up with this simple solution:
I found floor to ceiling curtains that I liked and bought screw in hooks to hang the curtain. As you can see in the photo I had to cut off the length because of the air vent. It's about 2 feet deep and 12 feet long. It not only adds hidden storage but is a nice accent wall too!
Remember to check me out on Facebook and Instagram!
If you try this set up share your photo with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment