Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Lost but not forgotten

Where did the time go?

I swear it was only yesterday that it was January and I was returning to work from maternity leave. Now it's almost the end of June?! The weeks go by so quickly. I've been working on so many projects but can never seem to find the time to write it all down for the blog.

I've moved work locations and am closer to home now. I'm also cake decorating full time! I love it. It gave me set hours every week and allowed me to have a more predictable schedule at home with the baby. You can see some of my cakes (and other craft projects) on my Instagram page or search for my hashtag #toadilyhandmadebyjessica .

I participated in my first boutique this past month selling my jewelry and hair bows. I made a couple of presales and not a lot of sales at the boutique but it was nice to get out of the house and show my product off in person. You can see a few of my items in my Etsy store here.

I hope to make more time for my blog and keep posting fun crafts you can complete at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment